At ECCC we desire for our youth to:
- Increase in their love for the Lord Jesus Christ and demonstrate that love by seeking to put Him first in their lives.
- Develop God-honoring relationships with parents and peers.
- Demonstrate love for others by serving (in the church and community).
- Become effective in reaching their peers at school, in sporting activities, in the neighborhood, and in extended family for Christ.
- Channel their energy in a positive way that impacts others around them.
- Develop a heart to worship their Creator.
During the school year our junior high meets on Sunday mornings. Our high school groups meets on Sunday evenings. Both groups meet additionally for service projects, activities, and events.